The Candlelight Tour of Homes is a Murfreesboro tradition decades in the making, and the museum’s biggest fundraising event of the year. Each year we discover something new about our fascinating community. This year, thanks to generous homeowners our visitors will be able to tour some of the beautiful homes in Murfreesboro’s historic downtown district, most of which are new to this year’s annual event. Come learn the connection Frances Gumm (Judy Garland) had to Rutherford County, Oaklands Mansion and the current Hoover home on Lytle Street. Stop by Julia’s Bakery’s food truck to pick up a tasty treat, warm cup of hot chocolate, or cider, as a portion of the proceeds benefit the museum. Mark your calendars for December 6, 2014, from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM, and come tour some beautiful homes with us. Interested in being a Sponsor this year?
Price (At the Door / Night of Event):
- Adults: $15
- Students: $5
- 6 Years & Under: FREE
Save with Advance Purchase! Available Online and In The Gift Shop.
Candlelight Tour of Homes (List) 2014
- Mr. and Mrs. Larry Sims, 537 East Main St.
- Mr. and Mrs. Bill Patterson Murfree-Patterson House, 332 East Main St.
- Dr. and Mrs. Eric Egli, 602 East Main St.
- Mrs. Linda Parks, 401 East Main St.
- Mr. and Mrs. Chip Hoover, 330 East Lytle St.
- Hastings House Bed and Breakfast, 223 North Academy St.
- Central Christian Church, 404 East Main St.
- Oaklands Historic House Museum, 900 North Maney Avenue